When it comes to first impressions, the reception area signage in your office space can have a huge impact. Reception area signage is the first thing visitors will see when they arrive, and it can make all the difference when it comes to setting the tone for the entire office. Office signs are also a great way to showcase your brand, set the atmosphere and create a memorable experience for your guests. With custom reception area signage, you can create an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for your visitors and make them feel truly welcomed.
First impressions are incredibly important, and this is especially true when it comes to business. The first thing that customers see when they walk into your office or store can set the tone for their entire experience. In order to make a positive impression, you need to create an inviting atmosphere that reflects the values of your business. One way to do this is through custom reception area signage.
Custom reception area signage is a great way to make a statement and welcome customers. From logos to wall graphics, you can use signage to create an atmosphere that reflects the personality of your business. It will help make customers feel at ease, and give them a sense of your brand identity.
Signage can also be used to direct customers to different areas of your office or store, making it easier for them to navigate. This can help create a better customer experience overall, and encourage them to stay longer and explore more of what you have to offer.
Types of Custom Signage for Reception Areas
- Logo Signs: These are typically the first impression people have when they enter your reception area. They should be prominently placed, and should include your logo, name, and contact information.
- Room Identifying Signs: These signs can be used to identify specific rooms or areas within the reception area. This helps customers easily find the exact location they need to go.
- Directional Signs: These signs can help customers navigate their way through the reception area and make it easier for them to find what they are looking for.
- Brand Signature: Every sign should carry your brand signature, whether it be materials, colors, a shape or symbol, or font. This will help tie all of your signage together and make it easier for customers to recognize your brand.
- Wall Graphics: Wall graphics can help create a unique atmosphere in the reception area, and can be used to create a focal point or highlight a particular area. They can also be used to tell stories and evoke emotion.
Contact us at Husky Creative today for an estimate for your reception area today!