File Submission Guidelines
- Formats NOT Accepted:
Microsoff Power Point
- Accepted Formats – We accept native files built in Adobe Illustrator (.ai suffix) and Adobe Photoshop (.psd suffix).
- Vector files may also be submitted as .eps or “editable” .pdf. All text MUST be converted to outlines.
- Raster or bit map files may also be submitted as .tif or .jpg. All text layers MUST be rasterized and/or files flattened unless Husky Signs staff is employed to manipulate layout of design.
- Scale – Art may be submitted at full output size for small decals, banners, and signs (1:1 scale)
For larger Decals, Banners, Signs or Wraps; art must be submitted at 10% of full output size (1:10 scale).
- Resolution – (Measured in DPI or Dots Per Inch)
Art should be a minimum or 150 dpi at full output size. Please note, if art submission is set to 1:10 scale the resolution must be 1500 dpi.
- Color – We utilize a digital CMYK printer. Please convert all spot colors to cmyk builds. Convert files to cmyk color mode.
- If a pms color match is desired please notify staff when submitting files. Color matching and press proof fees may apply. Please contact Husky Signs staff for further information.
For other questions please contact Husky Signs & Graphics staff at 303.442.8262
All submissions will be reviewed by our staff and customer will be contacted if there are any issues.