Architectural branding is an important way to create cohesive branding for any business. By incorporating architectural elements into your signage and branding, you can ensure that all signs, from monument signs and dimensional logo signs to interior graphics, are custom designed to flow and harmonize with their surroundings. In this blog post, we will look at how to incorporate architectural branding into your signage to strengthen your overall brand identity.
The Importance of Architectural Branding
Architectural branding is a powerful way to make an impression on customers and establish your business as a leader in its industry. Architectural signs are more than just visually attractive; they have the potential to convey your company’s values and brand message to viewers. By including architectural elements in your signage, you can create a unique look and feel that is tailored specifically to your company’s values. Your signs should be aesthetically pleasing while communicating your brand’s core message. As consumers become increasingly familiar with architectural signage, they will come to associate it with your brand.
Architectural branding also helps to strengthen customer trust and loyalty. When customers see that you have put effort into designing a sign that is tailored to your business’s needs, it will create an emotional connection with them. This can help build trust and inspire confidence that you are a reliable and professional provider of services or products. Architectural branding can help differentiate your business from competitors. By creating a unique design for your signs, you can stand out from the crowd and make sure that customers remember you. Architectural signage can help to reinforce your company’s message and create a lasting impression on customers.
How to Incorporate Architectural Branding Into Your Signage
When it comes to incorporating architectural elements into your signage, the possibilities are virtually limitless. Here are some ideas for how to get started:
- Choose a design that complements the building’s architecture. Your sign should coordinate with the overall aesthetic of the space, while still being distinct and recognizable.
- Incorporate building materials into the design. Use natural materials like stone, brick, wood, and metal that harmonize with the building’s exterior. Or use industrial materials like concrete, glass, and steel to create a modern look.
- Make sure the signage is readable from a distance. Signs should be easily visible from the street and surrounding areas. Consider adding lighting for extra visibility if needed.
- Invest in quality construction. Quality materials, finishes, and construction will ensure your sign stands the test of time and weather.
- Utilize dimensional logo signs and wayfinding signage. Dimensional logo signs are an effective way to reinforce branding, while wayfinding signage can help visitors find their way around a space or building.
By taking the time to incorporate architectural elements into your signage, you’ll be able to create a cohesive look that reinforces your brand and enhances the overall appearance of your space.
At Husky Creative, we specialize in architectural branding and signage! Reach out to us for an estimate today!