Wall murals are an excellent way to market your brand or promote a product or service, but that’s not the only way they can benefit you and your business. They can be used in just about any business environment, whether in an office space where they can help employees stay motivated and productive or in a retail space where they can help you make more money through sales and impulse buys. No matter what kind of business you have, murals can add validity to your brand and enhance the customer experience.
In the Office
The new age of work is the age of collaboration. To foster a collaborative environment, it’s essential that your office space is a reflection of who you are and what you do. One way to do this is with murals. Here are four places to consider placing a wall mural in your office:
- Reception Area: A reception area is where visitors first see your company’s logo. A custom wall mural can leave an even bigger impression as the perfect focal point for any lobby or waiting area.
- Conference Room: A conference room wall is ideal for elevating your brand with a wall mural.
- Training or Break Room: Keep your employees motivated and their creative juices flowing with an inspirational wall mural.
- Hallway: A mural in your hallway brings everything together and shows a cohesive brand throughout your space.
In a Retail Store
Retail stores are great places to use murals for branding and promotions. Here are three areas to consider a wall mural for maximum impact:
- Entrance: One way you can incorporate your branding is by adding an eye-catching mural on the wall near the door. This not only creates visual interest but also draws passersby into your store.
- Check-out area: Create a big impression with a unique mural that incorporates your logo behind the check-out area.
- Photo area: Another way to keep your store memorable is to create a photo spot with a mural as the background. Integrating this with your social media hashtag is a creative way to encourage online conversations about your brand.
Your Local Mural Experts
Businesses need something to set them apart, and custom wall graphics and murals can help you do that. The Husky Creative team can take your vision and bring it to life. Contact us today to discuss your interior signage needs!